Soundcheck last night!
Soundcheck last night!
*KICKS UR DOOR DOWN*
*THRUSTS A SOFT BLANKET AND A CUP OF HOT CHOCOLATE INTO UR HANDS*
[SCREAMING] I CARE ABOUT YOU A LOT AND I HOPE YOU FIND PEACE AND HAPPINESS IN LIFE
*BEATS UP ANYONE WHO SAYS OTHERWISE*
daddy makes the perfect bun
omg this is the cutest thing
Empires playing Spit the Dark at the first Township show.
I promise you guys, I will upload footage from every single one of the songs they played that night on tumblr. Not Bang, because that footage is horrible. I broke into a dancing frenzy, but even that is on youtube.
I WILL TALK YOUR EAR OFF ABOUT PETERICK AND THIS MAY OR MAY NOT GET WEIRD OK READY HERE WE FUCKIN GO
- remember that time pete wrote a song about patrick through patrick’s eyes about how patrick never thought he was good enough oh do you hear that it’s the sound of my heart shattering
- they were best men at each other’s weddings and have said multiple times that if they could be in a non-sexual marriage with a guy it would be each other
- pete is patrick’s own personal cheerleader and patrick is the first person to defend pete whenever people talk shit and they will literally defend each other to the death and they’ve both said they’d take a bullet for each other
- their manager bob literally told both of them separately that they were the “luckiest guy in the world” because they found the other one
- pete gave patrick his first hat as in the whole patrick-is-never-seen-without-a-hat was started by pete because patrick was sHY DON’T EVEN LOOK AT ME
- remember when pete STOOD ON HIS FUCKIN CHAIR TO APPLAUD PATRICK when he came out to perform with lupe fiasco ‘cause he did (i’ not crying) (you’re crying)
- sometimes pete looks at patrick like he’s the only thing good in the world
- like that
- and that
- and that
- and it makes me want to lie on the ground so i don’t pass out
- then there’s the stage gay which has been explained in a variety of different ways in fanfic but it’s really something special
- it’s just so intimate???
- ass slap
- does it hurt yet
- but you know shipping and fantasy aside they are literally the BEST OF FRIENDS and they make each other so happy and they make each other laugh and their relationship is indestructible and i just want someone to look at me like pete looks at patrick and they’re legit in love i can’t i can’t i’m gonna stop talking now i can’t breathelet’s throw some quotes in here
- "Me and Patrick can finish each others sentences. This is what makes it so funny when people ask us if we care that you think the the other one is hotter or cooler, or how much everyone makes a big deal about who writes what or is where in photos. We don’t care. That kid is my best friend and the rest of the world could blow up and Fall Out Boy can break up and he still will be there."
- We’ve gotten into shouting matches before, for sure. One thing that Pete and I won’t tolerate in each other—this is something that we have argued about a lot and gotten really angry with each other about—is that self doubt, is that kind of, “You don’t understand what you’ve made here, this is really great” and I’ll find Pete sometimes saying “Ahh these lyrics suck” and it pisses me off because it’s so good and he’s just missing it.
- And then I’ll hear things from people where it’s like, “Oh your band’s great but I hate your bass player” and I’m like, then you just said you hate our band cause I don’t fucking care. He’s my best friend. Obviously he’s still in the band for a reason, it’s not like I’m waiting for someone to go “Oh yeah, you know, Pete sucks” and I’ll go like “Yes! Thank you, now he’s totally fired!” No, he’s my best friend and he’s absolutely important. He’s invaluable. I wouldn’t be here without him. I’ll hear things like, “Your voice is great but Pete’s really lame” and it’s like, well, Pete’s the only guy who got me to sing. I wasn’t a singer until Pete saw it in me. So I don’t particularly see value in me being a singer but he does and he’s always my cheerleader, trying to keep me going. So I am the musician I am pretty much because of Pete. And I’m not even saying I’m that great a musician. I’m saying if there’s anyone that thinks I am, all the thanks goes to Pete. So that’s one thing that bothers me a lot and I don’t think people really understand fully.and here’s a picture of them that looks like they just finished having angry sex
this is my favorite FOB/Peterick thing.
Empires playing one of their new songs at the Township #1. I think the setlist says this is Honey but I’m not 100% sure. Shout out if you know they real name of this one.
what does one do as the fairy god mother jackalope?
it’s feels like a hefty title.
did you eat?
how was school/work?
i promised blinkinglights-intimatethings that i’d post these screencaps from my gifing adventure last night so here they are
hide your children, bbs.
My design, Nick of Saving Grace tattooing (Brooklyn, NY and San Francisco) brought it to life.
Township show #1, Empires, Can’t steal your heart away.
It’s like being serenaded by a Lannister.
Tattoo by Drew Arno at Hopeless Ink in Vancouver WA.
If you think about it potatoes don’t really get all that much credit
they’re fucking awesome
this one thing here
can be made into:
different variations of fries
It can be made into chips
you can make hashbrowns with it
even a salad
add some fuckin cheese to those potatoes
you can have it sliced and diced
you can make tater tots
hell you can even eat the skin
or just have little potato nuggets
thank u potatoes